NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
50 Grand Prize Winners will win their choice of any Professional’s Choice Bit. Choose from the popular Charmayne James Collection, Bob Avila Series, or the all new Equisential™ and Professional’s Choice Lines. A series of bits for every discipline and a mouthpiece for every horse, from mild to wild and everything in between. Over $2,500 in prizes! Contest runs through June 30th. Visit www.profchoice.com/GetYourBitOn to enter.
Professional’s Choice Sports Medicine Products, Inc. is a market leader renowned for revolutionizing the horse industry by offering products that prevent injuries and aid in the rehabilitation of injuries to the horse. Its reputation in the equine industry is the result of diligent scientific research and development, together with a commitment to providing the highest quality products in the market.
A privately owned company that was founded in 1976 by Dal and Nina Scott. They continue to work hard, promoting the company’s growth and reputation by exploring new business opportunities and devoting a significant amount of time to product development.
In 1990 the Professional’s Choice research and development team then went to work on inventing what is now known around the world as the “Original Sports Medicine Boot,” the SMB. Scientific and clinical studies at the University of Wisconsin and Oklahoma State University proved that Professional’s Choice had created the best protective and shock absorbing leg care boots ever — the Professional’s Choice Sports Medicine Boot (SMB).
Professional’s Choice continues to advance their product line into the year 2010 with its revolutionary new VenTECH™ technology and continues to reinvent the equine industry through its diligent scientific research and development and producing the highest quality products strictly with the horse’s safety and well being in mind. This leadership position has earned Professional’s Choice the respect of top trainers, professionals and everyday horsemen all over the world.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Get Your Bit On Sweepstakes is sponsored by Professional’s Choice Sports Medicine Products, Inc. and Western Horseman Magazine, open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states, D.C. and Canada, begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on April 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 30, 2010.
- HOW TO ENTER: Only one entry per person allowed. Enter online at www.profchoice.com/GetYourBitOn during the Sweepstakes period. Follow online instructions and input all required registration information to receive one Sweepstakes entry. One entry per email address.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada. Employees of Professional’s Choice Sports Medicine Products, Inc., promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- PRIZES APPROXIMATE TOTAL RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Fifty (50) Grand Prizes provided by Professional’s Choice Sports Medicine Products, Inc. to include:- One (1) Bit selected from the Bob Avila, Charmayne James, Equisential or Professional’s Choice Bit Series
- Judging Process: Western Horseman Magazine will randomly select winners from among all eligible entries received. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and forever discharge, covenant not to sue, and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of this Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize.