Professional’s Choice is Hiring!
Key Accounts and Business Development
Company Info and Summary:
At Professional's Choice we operate based on the philosophy that the more comfortable the horse, the better the performance. Since the birth of Professional's Choice, we have been a company known for utilizing innovation and technology to provide cutting edge equine care. We are currently looking for a representative who will be responsible for generating sales revenue growth for an expanding customer base, both domestically and internationally. Our ideal candidate is an energetic and passionate team player who is dedicated to incorporating Professional's Choice values to achieve individual and team goals.
The Role of Key Account/Business Development Salesperson (KAS) is a vital role for the growth of the company. There is potential to increase our current market share domestically and internationally through existing customers as well as focusing on and developing new customers and sales. The KAS will be responsible for optimizing our sales revenue through domestic and international sales agents and distributors. The position will require domestic and international travel. The role is well-suited for a confident and organized professional, who has worked in a similar role in the equestrian industry with a strong English riding background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare action plan for effective search for new sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate markets.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, distributors, sales reps, and internal staff.
• Maintains contact with customers to ensure high level of customer service.
• Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs.
• Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
• Should be familiar with equestrian business concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Must be able to maintain international business contracts.
• Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
• Support global customers with technical, project and marketing information.
• Develop key relationships with customers.
• Work closely with the Project, Design, and Marketing, Shipping, and Production teams to ensure
customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
• Position requires travel up to 50% with the balance of time in El Cajon, CA. location.
• Must be energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in and international sales environment.
• Experience within the Equestrian industry
• Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skill to navigate the communication barriers often encountered.
• Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge varies international cultures.
• Must have a natural ability to engage in business relationships with individuals and groups and a desire to improve these talents.